- 100% carbon "hybrid" performance, not materials. Incredible range of use.
- Available in hybrid soft (softer than our old soft) and hybrid medium (tiny bit stiffer than our old hybrid soft), 87 cm length.
- Short, relaxed kicks feel softer, larger kicks more powerful - hybrid performance.
- Hybrid soft has a firm base and soft tip with rapid progression of flex.
- Hybrid medium has a firm base and a medium tip with rapid progression of flex.
- Efficient like a soft blade during easy kicking (surface, drifts, steady ascents)
- Incredible medium to stiff blade power when you kick harder or dolphin kick
- Improves form by matching power with resistance
- Generally recommended for spearfishing and divers up to 100kg.
- Preferred fin of Moana staff, Daryl Wong, Shell Eisenberg, and Kyle Gion
- Longer length and firm base = more load, so if you used medium fins, order the hybrid soft.
- If you are used to medium firm fins, order the hybrid mediums.
You will be able to select blade stiffness (soft or medium) and applicable pockets.
Please note, blades DO NOT come with pockets. The pocket selection determines the type and placement of the water and T rails.