Omer Aqua Mask
- The Aqua mask has been designed and developed as a tool for deep spearfishing and freediving.
- It features a 110 cm3 inner volume.
- This makes it one of the smallest masks on the market, reducing the amount of air used to equalize it.
- With the use of pure 60 shores silicone it was possible to obtain a great seal with comfort.
- The nose area is characterized by a rough texture that is designed to improve the grip when equalizing.
- To obtain a good visual field despite the small size of the mask, an accurate distance of the lenses and their geometry was studied.
The strap is adjustable by the two clips on the side of the mask.
The strap is made out of a more rigid silicone to increase its durability.
The strap ensures that the mask always adheres to the face, even when the ascending speed of the diver increases.