Advanced Bluewater Spearfishing Certification CourseRegular price $249.99
LEARN TO SPEARFISH IN THE OPEN WATER FOR PELAGIC SPECIES
Florida Freedivers is proud to offer our newest course - Advanced Bluewater Spearfishing. This course is designed to jump start you into the exciting world of bluewater spearfishing. Learn from our seasoned team of divers and spearfisherman the skills and techniques to make you an effective open water hunter.
The Advanced Bluewater Spearfishing Course is geared towards open ocean, bluewater hunting for pelagic species. Detailed training in guns, floats, breakaways and pelagic fish behavior and hunting techniques.
Whether you are a seasoned bluewater hunter or just getting into the sport, you will leave this course with the skills necessary to be a more successful, safe, observant and ethically-sound hunter.
Is this course for you?
- You’re interested in learning the fundamental techniques of bluewater spearfishing
- You’re new to bluewater spearfishing
- You've spearfished before, but want to extend your capabilities
- You want to spear more fish
- 1 Day course
- Classroom session
- Pool session
- Completion of a prior Freediver course (Freediver or L1 Freediving)
- Good health and fitness
- 10 years of age with guardian permission
- Mask, snorkel, fins, preferable freediving specific but not required
- Appropriate wetsuit or other protection
- Weight belt and weights